Purpose of Position:
To insure that all functions of accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, payroll and monthly, quarterly, and year-end tax reporting are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
Performs accounting duties as follows:
• Record accounts receivable payments
• Record and pay accounts payable
• Record and handle payroll functions, including vacations, sick days, etc.
• Bank Reconciliation, balance all bank statements to our books
• Handle monthly, quarterly, and yearly AR, AP & Financial reports
• Prepare and present for review all Federal, state, and local taxes and fees
• Provide back-up for customer service representatives, including order-taking
• Act as buyer for supplies and merchandise as needed
• Performs other duties as needed
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in finance and accounting.
Good work attendance record.
Ability to follow supervisor’s direction.
Ability to use computers and the appropriate applications.
Ability to organize tasks.
Ability to prepare the appropriate documentation for receipt of orders.
Appropriate communication skills, including ability to teach other employees as necessary.
Ability to understand the FIFO concept in inventory.
Ability to work in a team setting.
Ability to work with or learn to work with various office machines used at Beswick Engineering.
Chief Financial Officer
Full Time/Part Time
Standing – Occasional
Walking – Occasional
Sitting – Frequent
Bending/Stooping – Occasional
Reaching/Pulling – Occasional
Dexterity Tasks – Frequent (computers, office equipment)
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org